Gooseberry Jam Class
GOOSEBERRY JAM...a quintessential English variety jam. Gooseberries are currently ripening in the gardens at Blake Hill and Cherry Hill Farm in Springfield Vermont. On Saturday, July 14th, we will be teaching infusing techniques to create an extra special spiced gooseberry jam. It will be the perfect blend of sweet and savory, and delicious paired with a triple crème cheese.
Blake Hill Preserves Master Class series offers hands on classes in the art of fine preserve making by one of the nation’s leading experts. ALL LEVELS WELCOME!!
- Learn the basics of fruit preparation, cooking, “setting” and safe canning practices.
- Take home a complimentary jar of the variety we make together in class, a detailed recipe card, and enjoy 15% off all jar purchases in our unique Specialty Preserves Shop.
- Cost: $45 BRING A FRIEND AND GET 10% OFF PRICE OF CLASS!!
- Saturday, July 14th 9:30 am-12:00 pm or 2:00 pm-4:30 pm
- Registration required: Contact Mary Ball 802-674-4529 or email@example.com
Upcoming Classes: August 4th, September 8th, October 20th, November 3rd, December 1st